We are happy to release the first release candidate for
replication-manager 2.0 series, fully compatible with MariaDB, MySQL and Percona Server.
In this version we bring many goodies such as ProxySQL support, MySQL GTID support, more stability and an improved web interface.
This is the non-exclusive list of released features:
- Replication Manager API
- Rewritten MaxScale Proxy monitoring
- Support of MySQL replication
- Support of OpenSVC enterprise
- New unified configuration syntax
- Support for ProxySQL
- Arbitrator in standalone package
- Refactored internal logging
- Improved HTTP Interface
- Improved packaging
- Multi Master Ring support
- Consul Support
- Maintenance Mode support
- Failover using Pseudo GTID support
- Rewritten HAProxy support
- Shard Proxy (Spider) support
- Sphinx support
- Grafana integration
- Refactored monitoring logic
- Too many bug fixes to be listed here
More posts will come this week end highlighting some of the new features.
Please grab a release on our Downloads page.